Please take the steps below to become a vendor at our Fall 2018 market.
- Complete our vendor application.
- Once accepted, read and sign the vendor contract.
- Send your payment ($20). Checks should be made payable to Fay School.
If applicable, send us copies of any food permits. Per the Southborough Board of Health, if selling fresh produce, unprocessed honey, maple syrup, or farm fresh eggs no license/permit is required. Packaged or processed goods, including cheese, cider, fish, and meats, will require a Southborough Board of Health permit, and the vendor needs to contact the Town of Southborough Board of Health at 508-481-3013 for all permitting and licensing requirements. All vendors who participated in the market last year and needed a permit with the Southborough Board of Health will need to renew it for the fall 2018 market.
- Send us a copy of the coverage page of your personal or business liability insurance that lists Fay as a certificate holder. Vendors shall carry their own general liability insurance (in amounts not less than $1,000,000 per person per incident and $1,000,000 aggregate), and product liability insurance (in an amount not less than $1,000,000).
All documents can be sent via the mail or electronically to Nicole Casey.
- Address - 48 Main Street, Southborough, MA 01772
- Email - email@example.com