Please take the steps below to become a vendor at our market.
- Complete our vendor application.
- Once accepted, read and sign the vendor contract.
- Send your payment ($20 per market or $80 for the season). Checks should be made payable to Fay School.
- If applicable, send us copies of any food permits. Per the Southborough Board of Health, if selling fresh produce, unprocessed honey, maple syrup, or farm fresh eggs no license/permit is required. Packaged or processed goods, including cheese, cider, fish, and meats, will require a Southborough Board of Health permit, and the vendor needs to contact the Town of Southborough Board of Health at 508-481-3013 for all permitting and licensing requirements.
- Send us a copy of the coverage page of your personal or business liability insurance that lists Fay as a certificate holder. Vendors shall carry their own general liability insurance (in amounts not less than $1,000,000 per person per incident and $1,000,000 aggregate), and product liability insurance (in an amount not less than $1,000,000).
All documents can be sent via the mail or electronically to Erin Sullivan.
- Address - 48 Main Street, Southborough, MA 01772
- Email - firstname.lastname@example.org